Double room small at Hotel Lorensberg
Smaller double rooms (14 m²) furnished with a Queen size bed (140 cm wide), comfortable pillows and freshly pressed sheets. Rooms are equipped with television, desk, 2 armchairs, a mini fridge, water kettle, coffee and tea, toilet and shower.
- Outside our glass veranda you will find our small terrace and garden. Here you can enjoy your breakfast during the summer months, if the weather applies.
- Sauna is open 12:00-10:00 PM. You can pre-book your sauna at the front desk. We have bicycles for our guests to loan during the summer months. The bikes are subject to availability.
- Wi-Fi via fiber connection is available in all areas of the hotel free of charge.
- A few parking spaces are available on site. Reservation is needed and extra charges apply. Two of our parking spots have a charging station for electric cars, read more under "Parking".
- 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, business centre and conference area, fax/photocopying.
- The hotel has an entrance floor and guest rooms in five floors. There are two smaller elevators in the hotel and a ramp entrance for strollers, rollators etc. There are thresholds in the house. The hotel is not handicapped-accessible but we can arrange a room with a wider doorway to the bathroom and an armrest and a stool in the bathroom (subject to availability). There are, however, thresholds in every room. The hotel is completely down-free. Allergy cleaning can be arranged on request beforehand.
- Languages spoken
- Swedish and English
- Children/extra beds
- All children between 0 and 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years are charged SEK 100 per baby cot per night. All older children (up to 17 years) are charged SEK 250 per night for extra beds. Max 1 extra bed/baby cot per rum (not in single rooms). Extra beds and baby cots are limited and have to be booked upon request before arrival. The surcharge for extra beds will always be paid upon arrival.
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Weekdays: 06:30–10:00 am
Weekends: 07:00–10:30 am
Please observe that we ask you to book your breakfast time at check-in.
- No pets are allowed.
- Non-smoking hotel (rooms and public areas).
- Identity document and age limit
- You must show a valid ID upon request at check-in. Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Visitors who do not stay in the hotel are not allowed in the hotel rooms. You are welcome to meet your visitors in the public lobby space.
- Accepted Credit cards
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express. We are a cash-free hotel.
- Upon arrival with credit or debit card. You guarantee your reservation by card when the reservation is made.
Theatre packages, event dates and certain campaigns will be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Flex-rate: cancellation is free of charge until 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Late cancellation or missing arrival will be charged the cost of the first night. Room nights cancelled after check-in are non-refundable.
Special cancellation policies are applied for event dates and certain packages and campaigns. You see the relevant policy when choosing your room on the booking site.
Single rooms (7,5-11 m²) furnished with one 90 or 105 cm wide bed. Rooms are located both towards the street and towards the back yard.Läs mer
Smaller double rooms (14 m²) furnished with a Queen size bed (140 cm wide). All rooms are located towards the street.Läs mer
Twin room (13-16 m²) furnished with two comfortable beds (2×90 cm), the beds are separated on each side of the room. Perfect for colleagues or friends.Läs mer
Double room (13-16 m²) furnished with two comfortable beds (2×90 cm). There are rooms located towards the street or the backyard.Läs mer
Large double rooms (18-22 m²) furnished with two comfortable beds (2x90 cm). There are rooms located towards the street or the backyard.Läs mer
The Junior suite is a beautiful two-part room of 28 m², with a separate bedroom, and working/sitting room.Läs mer
Spacious rooms (21 m²) furnished with three comfortable beds (3x90 cm). Perfect rooms for smaller families or 3 adults.Läs mer