The Junior suite is a beautiful two-part room of 28 m², with a separate bedroom, and working/sitting room. The first room has parquet flooring and a setting area with two armchairs, TV, and work space with a desk. The bedroom is furnished with a wall to wall carpet, and a double bed from Carpe Diem, with two comfortable pillows per guest and freshly pressed sheets of pure cotton. The room is also equipped with a large wardrobe, bath robes and slippers, sideboard with kettle and coffee/tea, TV and toilet and spacious shower. The room rate includes buffet breakfast and free wireless Internet (via fiber).Book now
- Outside our glass veranda you will find our small terrace and garden. Here you can enjoy your breakfast during the summer months, if the weather applies.
- Sauna is free of charge. Book it at the front desk.
- Wi-Fi via fiber connection is available in all areas of the hotel free of charge.
- A few parking spaces are available on site. Reservation is needed and extra charges apply.
- 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, business centre and conference area, fax/photocopying.
- The hotel has an entrance floor and guest rooms in five floors. There are two smaller elevators in the hotel and a ramp entrance for strollers, rollators etc. There are thresholds in the house. The hotel is not handicapped-accessible but we can arrange a room with a wider doorway to the bathroom and an armrest and a stool in the bathroom (subject to availability). There are, however, thresholds in every room. Some of the floors are completely down-free. Allergy cleaning can be arranged on request beforehand.
- Languages spoken
- Swedish and English
- Children/extra beds
- All children between 0 and 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years are charged SEK 50 per baby cot per night. All older children (up to 17 years) are charged SEK 250 per night for extra beds. Max 1 extra bed/baby cot per rum (not in single rooms). Extra beds and baby cots are limited and have to be booked upon request before arrival. The surcharge for extra beds will always be paid upon arrival.
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- During corona virus:
Weekdays: 06:30–10:00 am
Weekends: 07:00–10:0 am
- Non-smoking hotel (rooms and public areas).
- No pets are allowed.
- Identity document and age limit
- You must show a valid ID upon request at check-in. Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Accepted Credit cards
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express
- Upon arrival with either credit or debit card, no cash!
- For semi-flex rate a deposit will be paid when the booking is made. The remaining amount will be paid with credit/debit card upon arrival.
- For non-flex rate you will pay the total amount when you make the reservation.
- Cancellation is free of charge* until 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Late cancellation or missing arrival will be charged the cost of the first night.
*Please observe for a semi-flex booking the deposit is non-refundable. A Non-flex reservation is non-refundable, there will be no refunds in case of a cancellation.
Single rooms (7,5-11 m²) furnished with one 90 or 105 cm wide bed. Rooms are located both towards the street and towards the back yard.Läs mer
Smaller double rooms (14 m²) furnished with a Queen size bed (140 cm wide). All rooms are located towards the street.Läs mer
Twin room (13-16 m²) furnished with two comfortable beds (2×90 cm), the beds are separated on each side of the room. Perfect for colleagues or friends.Läs mer
Double room (13-16 m²) furnished with two comfortable beds (2×90 cm). There are rooms located towards the street or the backyard.Läs mer
Large double rooms (18-22 m²) furnished with two comfortable beds (2x90 cm). There are rooms located towards the street or the backyard.Läs mer
The Junior suite is a beautiful two-part room of 28 m², with a separate bedroom, and working/sitting room.Läs mer
Spacious rooms (21 m²) furnished with three comfortable beds (3x90 cm). Perfect rooms for smaller families or 3 adults.Läs mer